Thursday, October 10, 2013

Short & Sweet Update on Despicable Me items:

More arrived this week and have shipped to customers ... namely the Adult Mens Minion Dave Costume.  Here is some great news for everyone else waiting - I was told by higher ups at Rubies yesterday that all of the Despicable Me merchandise is shipping to me next week.  She said I was first up to be shipped to.  I asked her if she needed me to reduce the size of my orders in case they did not have enough.  She said "No, they are good on the numbers".  So, everyone will be taken care of with their order plus I will have extra.

Please just watch for an email to you next week with your shipment notice/tracking number.  

As always, thank you for your patient wait on these very popular items!  

Cheers!

www.indigobluedragonfly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment